If left untreated, many orthodontic problems can create far more costly problems in the future. The cost is quite modest considering the physical and psychological benefits of orthodontic care can last a lifetime.
- We offer a complimentary initial consultation to address your needs and concerns.
- Our orthodontic fee includes exam and diagnostic records, all appliances, treatment visits, the first set of retainers and a year of follow-up after appliances have been removed.
- Although fees vary according to the complexity and time involved with each individual’s case, a personalized payment plan can be arranged for your orthodontic care that fits within your family’s budget.
- Professional courtesies are offered to patients who pay their orthodontic fee in full at the beginning of treatment.
- We also provide a convenient no initial down payment option, with lower monthly payments through Care Credit. Care Credit makes it easy to say YES to treatment with low monthly payments, no money down, and no payment for 6 weeks.
- For your convenience we accept MasterCard and Visa.
- We accept and file insurance assignment to make sure your benefits are maximized.
- Pre-authorization of insurance benefits are determined prior to your initial visit.
- If your employer offers a flexible spending plan, we can help plan your orthodontic expenses by utilizing these pretax dollars.
- For your convenience, we offer automatic bank draft and electronic transfers to simplify monthly fees through OrthoBanc. This saves you time and eliminates the need for printing, mailing and cost incurred from postage.
- If you should have any questions regarding financial options, please do not hesitate to contact our Financial Coordinator at Backus Smiles (205) 879-0557.
With our creative financing, anyone can feel comfortable wearing braces. We strive hard to eliminate the financial barriers to orthodontic treatment, because we believe everyone deserves a healthy, beautiful smile.